Thursday, October 18, 2007

Music Video: Kakeru Kawa Yo (Oh Soaring River)

Update! (22/10/07): The kids who were singing in the video actually won the contest! Wow, this is the first time I've actually backed a winner. Melbourne Cup, here I come!

The kids at my current junior high school are in the midst of preparing for their annual school open day, and the highlight is a choral contest between all the classes. One of the songs was rather nice, so I thought I'd try out my video editing skillz and put together a clip of a typical junior high school day to the tune. Did someone once say something about an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters and a copy of Hamlet?


Apologies for the lack of resolution; I filmed this all on my Olympus compact digital camera, which is much more suited to happy snaps. The original version was way better pre-compression.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your students look alright from the video, and the school looks clean. Safe for me to say it's not a bad school?

InkJET said...

yar, they're quite nice kids actually... or at least they appear to be O.o

Anonymous said...

what was the odds of winning? tab anyone?!?!